VALUE BEYOND EXPECTATION
Noodoe EV 60 KW DC CHARGER
Fast Level 3 DC CHarger
The Noodoe EV Exceed DC 60 kW DC charger is your ticket to the fastest, most innovative chargers available. Because of their lightning speed and autonomous operation, they’re the best choice for EV charging service providers. So you can out-charge the competition without outspending them.
The Noodoe Exceed DC DC60P charger offers unequaled value for money. That’s because the standard charger only provides 50 kW of fast charging. However, the Exceed DC DC60P EV charger delivers 60 kW for the same price. It’s a 20% increase for you and your customers to enjoy. This improvement stems from innovation available only from Noodoe EV.
Noodoe EV DC60P level 3 DC electric vehicle charging stations are your answer. One the one hand, they are ideal roadside charging solutions. On the other hand, they are also perfect for shopping centers and strategic traffic flow locations. In fact, you can deploy your DC charger anywhere customers need quick recharging options.
KEY BENEFITS FOR DC CHARGing Providers
- 20% increase on charging speed over industry standard. More-powerful charging for the same price!
- True simultaneous charging means receiving two chargers for the price of one.
- Futureproofed design with 950v maximum output. New and future cars can take advantage of increased voltage to receive faster charging.
- Modular, upgradable internal structure allows for replacing or expanding internal 30 kW power modules.
- Single-unit architecture simplifies installation.
- Hands-off management with autonomous station operation for seamless 24/7 monetization.
- Noodoe EV OS web portal makes managing peak-hour pricing a breeze.
- All locations can be managed from a central dashboard.
- Funds transfer automatically, so you never need to worry about where your money is.
Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
Max. Output Power: 60 kW
Input Power: 3-phase, 5-wire, 480 Vac
Network Connectivity: Ethernet, 4G, Wi-Fi
Vehicle Connection: CCS1, CHAdeMO, AC
Certification: UL, cETLus