Join the revolution today and save!
Up to $3,500 or 75% of project costs
Noodoe EV is Certified and Ready to Help Get Your Rebate!
Noodoe EV is already a certified member of the CALeVIP EV charger rebate program. Since we already have experience working with the program, we know how to help you get ready and apply for rebates for AC chargers. The program has just announced the Southern California Level 2 Incentive Project with a total funding of $23 million. It covers Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Orange County. Rebates are $3,500 or 75% of the project cost depending on your qualifications. There is also additional funding for Disadvantaged Community (DAC) or Low Income Community (LOC) and Multi-Unit Dwelling (MUD) sites. We can help you save more!
What is CALeVIP?
It’s an incentive program hosted funded by the California Energy Commission and implemented by the Center for Sustainable Energy. The goal is to encourage local California partners to install level 2 AC and DC fast-charging stations. CALeVIP wants to help drivers of plug-in EVs gain improved access to chargers so that more Californians will buy EVs.
The Southern California Level 2 incentive project is presented in partnership with Clean Power Alliance (CPA).
who is eligible?
CALeVIP offers incentive programs across California. Eligible rebates for Level 2 chargers.
- If the site qualifies as both a DAC and LIC, each Level 2 connector is also eligible for an additional $500.
- A minimum of 60% of funding in each county is required to be invested in DAC/LIC applications.
- All final rebate amounts are determined by the total eligible project costs.
Noodoe EV Can Help Secure Your Savings
Noodoe EV equipment and Noodoe EV OS are certified to meet the standard requirements for the CALeVIP EV charger rebate program. Our AC7L Wi-Fi smart AC charger is fully automated with a low profile, so it looks great and works well.
Why Install EV Chargers?
- Increase property values
- Improve “dwell time” – customers remain on site longer
- Treat client, customers, and staff as VIPs
- Express and meet concrete green business goals
- Become findable on EV charging maps
- Keep up with or set yourself apart from competition
Are you ready to apply? Noodoe EV can help you. Please let us know where you are and what you’re interested in or what questions you have. One of our Noodoe EV experts will be in touch as soon as possible.