Join the revolution today and save!
Noodoe EV is AN approved EV software and charger provider!
Noodoe EV is already an approved EV charger and EV charger software provider. We work with the NT government closely. We can consult and provide you with informative resources, and also support you to get ready and apply for EV charger grants.
The Electric Vehicle Charger (Residential and Business) Grant Scheme was introduced by the Northern Territory Government as an investment package worth $300,000 for the installation of electric vehicles (EV) and plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs). Designed to support the uptake of EVs and to ensure the Northern Territory is not left behind as Australia transitions to electric mobility, the grant provides 100 residential grants of $1,000 and 80 business grants of $2,500 to applicants with EVs and PHEVs, implemented from July 1st, 2022.
Northern Territory Government, or The Government of the Northern Territory of Australia is the Australian territorial democratic administrative authority of the Northern Territory. The government covers areas such as Darwin, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, and many more.
first round of funding
$300,000 package to enable the installation of 180 chargers. The scheme provides funding to buy and install a charger at your residential property or business.
- $1,000 for a residential property
- $2,500 for a business
who is eligible?
- Residential owner
- Property that is situated in the Northern Territory
- Lawfully used for residential purposes
- Applicant provides proof of ownership of at least one Northern Territory registered EV that is garaged at the property
- Business owner
- Building/part of a building situated on a property in the Northern Territory
- Property is being lawfully used for the purposes of carrying on the business
- Property is not used for residential purposes in addition to business purposes
- The applicant provides proof of ownership of at least one Northern Territory registered EV that is used for the carrying on of the business
Noodoe EV Can Help Secure Your Savings
Noodoe EV equipment and Noodoe EV OS are certified to meet the standard requirements for this grant. Our AC7P Ethernet and Wi-Fi smart AC charger is fully automated with a premium design.
Why Install EV Chargers?
- Increase property values
- Improve “dwell time” – customers remain on site longer
- Treat client, customers, and staff as VIPs
- Express and meet concrete green business goals
- Become findable on EV charging maps
- Keep up with or set yourself apart from competition
Are you ready to apply? Noodoe EV can help you. Please let us know where you are and what you’re interested in or what questions you have. One of our Noodoe EV experts will be in touch as soon as possible.